Saturday, April 14, 2007

Thunder

At the beginning of the week I booked my plane tickets for the trip in July!!!



I am *so* excited now.  I needed something to look forward to, but more than that, I just want to go and see my friends and to go to Thunder in the Mountains in Colorado (my first kink event) and have a blast.



With my new spirit of wanting to do things, I've stopped being a wuss and worrying about putting out my friends and am making the most of it and going for the whole two weeks.  I mean, I have to have the time off work so what the hell!! It doesn't make it any cheaper wasting time and dithering.



So, Sat 14th July... Off to Denver.  My ex-to-be has kindly said she would drop me off at the airport.     A week with my friend Jolie, then Thunder and staying with star and Ms Silvie (I SO cannot wait to see them!!!!) and probably meeting another old friend there too.



A day to catch my breath, then the Tues fly off to Ohio to spend some time with my favourite flufflover, Tracy... then sadly home.



I kind of pout that I can't spend longer in Ohio, but I am a practical soul, this is the way it had to be organised, Denver first.. some time to adjust to what happens at Thunder and not just leave straight off, then Ohio.  I think I've grown up a lot recently and am not going to pout about these things but be grateful of the opportunity to do this, and know it just opens up more doors for the future.

No comments: