Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Shopping and other vices

So that was last weekend. Very different than the previous weekend when Mum (who shall henceforth be abbreviated as "Mum") was here. We had a good time with her and she loved the house and the garden and she felt really relaxed and comfortable and it wasn't too much of a struggle for her to get here. So comfortable in fact she decided she wanted to come back and is coming down for her birthday in August!! Woohoo!!

There has been a few bad days, like my bad night last week. Monday I was blah and flat as anything. I'd worked til 2am Monday morning then back up again working at 5am as I had stuff on my mind. The amazing thing still to me is that's where it ends. I have a bad day. I have a bad day at work, or I am extremely tired... and it doesn't spiral into anything more. It just stays as that and then passes, as it should do. It is SUCH a relief to feel free of depression and just have bad days now!

I am such a total shopping slut though. While I was working late on Sunday I think I managed to keep ebay going with the amount of nice things I bought. It was so much fun looking through things and giggling and selecting things. Hell I don't care if I don't like any of the pretty things I bought, or if they don't fit, or if I just decide that kind of dressup isn't for me. I had fun shopping while I was working. I spent hardly anything. I'll try some things just so I know. I just had fun!! Isn't that how its supposed to be? Worst case, I re-ebay or donate to a charity shop - or maybe if its not really me just keep one or two things in case that sort of play ever comes up.

I really should start waiting to actually claim overtime before i spend it though ;-)

No comments: