Friday, May 04, 2007

Checkup

I went to the doctor's midweek for the 6 week checkup.  I explained to her the differences in how I felt.  More confident, more that when I was upset it was for a reason.  More sociable.  The other things.  She was pleased I felt better. I said about the lightheadedness but it looks like something I have to bear with and see if it passes.  Same for the problems sleeping.  I will see how it goes and if it makes things too hard I will go back.



She was quite persistent about did I want other kinds of help.  I said no a few times.  At the moment I am enjoying the difference its making in my life and don't really have anything I want to work through.  I have those options there now and know how to get help.  I've spent enough time analysing my life and not living it.



So, the next review is in 6 months unless I decide to go back earlier.  She did say it wouldnt be til 4 or 5 months to consider coming off them, but honestly... knowing my family now I don't expect it to happen in a hurry at all.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: