Friday, May 18, 2007

Alcohol

Had a pretty blah day yesterday. More than flat, pretty down to the level of not really wanting to be around people. It left me feeling more than a little scared that things were going back to the way they had been. Looking back... we went to the pub on Wednesday lunchtime and had a burger and a beer special deal. It really doesn't do me any good when I even have a little alcohol, so that's it for me. No more drinking. It's not worth the consequences. Whether it's just because I sleep so badly after (and I did - I slept even more awfully than normal), whether its just the general depressive effects and physical effects, or with the meds I know the next day is pretty blah so isn't worth it.

I caught up with a lot of sleep last night (napped as soon as I got in from work) so that made so much difference and today has felt a really good day. We went and had a drink at an Italian restaurant at lunch so I was good, just had two latte's while everyone else had wine or lager. Definitely worth it :). If we go beer tasting in Thunder I will just have a lickle sip of everyone elses to get the taste :)

No comments: