Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Falling to pieces

Tired after working overnight past 2am the last two nights, but surprisingly not as bad as I had expected. It seems to work a bit better coming home, doing some stuff and eating and then napping about 8pm til I have to work - even though it's been a real struggle to wake up and think straight then while working! Then back to work for 7.45am the next morning to try and keep in my my normal cycle. I've probably been getting as much sleep as normal... lol, I seem good humoured anyway which is a bonus!

I'm getting very achey though. I must be getting old. I've put on about 3pound in the last week or two (i'll blame the meds) so my tummy feels bloated and hurts (this is the heaviest I've ever been now), and my fingers and wrist and elbow on my right hand have one of those annoying deep aches that makes you think IT is bad for you...

Yup, falling to pieces!

No comments: