Saturday, August 04, 2007

Interesting comments

This week has been a week of interesting comments!

Let's start back at the beginning of the week. I had left something at my ex's so she kindly came into town with it with my boy and we had lunch. We were walking back from lunch to the train station so they could go home when the boy nearly ran into a girl who wasn't watching where she was going. I said to him after she went "at least she was pretty" and he replied straight away "she was tasty". I just giggled, it was so funny. My ex then turned round to me and said "he takes after you". I denied it of course, I mean please! Thats so not me. She just looked at me and said "i can still see the bruises down your neck, I noticed them yesterday". I went SO bright red and she carried on "and you've just gone very red...". I didn't know what to say so i just giggled and didn't try to argue with it. I mean I didn't want to get into how and why I might have got them over the last two weeks!!!!

My boy is now away with my ex for a few days holiday. I spoke to him on the phone yesterday and he told me he had a new gf, and she was 8... his age, he had met her on holiday. I asked him his name and he shouted out to his mum in the background "whats her name mum?". He couldn't remember her name but he did know she was very pretty. I need to teach him a little more about these things I see...

I was walking into town for lunch with a few people and we saw a kid walking along with a strap attached to his arm so he didn't wander off. One of the guys (who knows I am kinky) turned to me and said "we should get one of those for you". One of the team leaders (and she DOESN'T know I am kinky) fires back at him "oh no, we should get a collar and leash instead". I tell you, I have no idea what signals I am sending off at work!!

No comments: