Saturday, August 04, 2007

Back now, hide while I go blog crazy!

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack yes I am here, despite not writing since I got back from Thunder. It's been a week recovering, readjusting, being tired from what feels like very very early mornings, catching up and generally not getting much work done.Last night I ended up staying late at the office, til gone 8. I kind of laughed after I realised I had done it. As I've commented before this is part of my normal cycles after I've had the boy or done things. I start off pretty hyper and high and positive, then get a bit down, then spend a night working late at work as I can't be bothered to go home as its empty, then I kind of settle back into the day to day again.So I've done the late night so am back to normal!

Well something approaching it anyway. This time though I didn't have the down between hyper and the late stay at work. Just got tired. I like that! Wheeee for pretty white little pills that stop me going nuts. Yaay pills.

Seriously though considering how intense a time I had, and that I went from two weeks of being surrounded by wonderful people to back into normality, I am REALLY chuffed with how it didnt feel a wrench. There is a huge difference in how I react now, and I like it.I saw one little change again mid-week, a simple thing but I am going to write about it just as I have everything else, who knows it may encourage others? I used to always see situations where I could lend a hand and then avoid them as I was worried what to say, didnt want to get involved or just to-and-fro'ed whether to and then didn't and felt bad over it. Stupid simple little things. On the same morning going to work I spoke to a woman that was dithering unsure about something at the train station, told her what train she needed... then I found a train pass someone had dropped and handed it in. Yes I know, they are things everyone would do everyday but previously i was SO paralysed by anxiety I couldn't have done it.

It's the little things that show you how much has changed.

No comments: