Saturday, August 04, 2007

Broom Broom

I arrived back from Thunder on Saturday and then first thing Sunday had to go pick up my new car. I am really pleased with her and totally think I made the right choice. She is cute, little, feels big and spacious inside, the buttons and dials are all intuitive and large enough to find without looking. She steer's beautifully. Firm enough so that when you aren't steering she keeps course, responsive enough when you do that only a light touch is needed to guide her around corners. This makes her a delight around the country roads near here. She isn't especially quick but she has the power I need to bump around and feel safe pulling out and to overtake on the motorway. She feels solid but fun. She is the right car for me and so far the fuel consumption has been pretty good too. I took her over to see the boy and he was very excited and loved her too, so we went over to see my Mum and he could show her off and repeat all the things I'd told him about her! She isn't the only cute one.

No comments: