Friday, February 15, 2008

Kids today!

Hello from San Francisco.

The boy and I arrived yesterday so of course he was awake at 2am local time and talking and watching things on the laptop with me. He is so excited as his nan and grandad and cousin arrived from Phoenix this afternoon. We chatted in the night. He watched short circuit and spent an hour jumping me in pretending to be robots.

We also talked about kissing and he informed me two girls at school had pinned him to walls and stuck their tongues down his throat or tried to, but it was really yukky and his gf scared one of them away. He also informed me very seriously he would never want to do that. I don't know what to think. Am I amazed he is such a tart already. Horrified as he is only 9...or amazed as these two girls were younger....

Kids today!

No comments: