Monday, February 26, 2007

First day back at work

So i've decided, as part of my renewed discipline I am going to post every day, even if its just a few words or inanities.

Today was the first day back at work, tiring for that, especially as my team leader is off with a fractured ankle. I am feeling *so* lagged its almost funny. I bet I am almost over it in time to work overnight....

Yesterday I got all my holiday photos of Arizona up on the website and I was pleased with that. Some of them look pretty good I am glad to say :) I picked up a little Canon A550 while in the USA and am so pleased with it. If anyone wants to see the pics, email me.

The boy is suffering lag too. He was awake from 11.30pm til 3.30am last night and then, bless him, the poor thing fell asleep at school today. Hopefully he will have a better night tonight.

No comments: