Thursday, February 08, 2007

Aching

I'm very on edge. Not in a bad way just in a slightly... obessed way. I've been teased deliciously, constantly, skillfully, masterfully, delicately constantly for the last two days since the beginning of my Owner's birthday yesterday. I'm so very very on edge. Today, with a little white lacey ribbon with the beads digging into me, digging in whenever I became aroused. Making themselves so definitely felt.



How easy I slip into thoughts of cocks, stroking them, squeezing, touching, exploring... the caress, the swell, the groans. Thoughts of her voice, her words. Thoughts of the ache *there*. The need. The lust. How I have to physically concentrate on anything else. The delicious pain as the need just builds into a physical hurt that takes over.



Mmmmmm god it feels so good to hurt for her.

No comments: