Monday, May 26, 2008

Restful weekends...

So much to catch up on. So I am sitting at Mum's (for the bank holiday weekend) in a pink fluffy dressing gown and doing to do some catch up. I want to point out it is NOT my pink fluffy dressing gown, it's Mum's, despite what anyone else may say about me, I'm not into pink! It just doesn't match my skin tone ;-).

My car had to have her first service this weekend (poor baby) as she is nearly a year old and I've already hit the 12500 miles. I work her so hard, poor thing, you always suspected me to be a hard, cruel task master, didn't you? The garage is half way between my house and Mum's so I thought it was a good chance to come down here and be spoiled for a few days. Well be spoiled, fix Mum's PC, fix Dad's PC, fix Mum's email, write a spreadsheet for dad, give them advice, buy mum a new mouse, download and install some new mini games for Mum, show Mum how to play DVD's on her laptop, load some music for Dad, demonstrate the Wii Fit for them...

Ahhhh now you see why I am going 5000 miles away for my summer holidays ;-).

No comments: