Friday, March 21, 2008

Ummm ooopsie

OK. I am not going to admit that after reinstalling my Vista laptop (btw I think it did pretty good, that installation of Vista lasted just over a year) I then decided to reinstall itunes and tomtom. I am then not going to admit I plugged my SatNav (tomtom) into my PC in order to do a firmware upgrade and get the latest maps. I am then not going to admit I sat there for twenty minutes fiddling with cables, rebooting and reading the online help to try and find out why it didn't recognise my tomtom but just hung. With those things not being admitted there is no way in hell I am going to admit that I finally realised I had the USB cable plugged into my desktop and not the laptop I was using.

Please please please please don't ask what I do for a living...

*goes off to hide*

No comments: