Friday, March 21, 2008

Family teasing

I was a good boy on the way back last Sunday. I've driven past the motorway turnoff to my sisters on the way back from Wales countless times in the last 6 months but not popped into see her. My excuse is its normally it's either 6am in the morning or 9pm at night, so the kids might not appreciate me popping in for a cup of tea... Well they might, but their parents might not.

So I phoned before I left and arranged to pop in for half hour for a cup of tea. I made sure I got the kids all worked up before I left, just in time for my sister and her bf to try and watch the Grand Prix ;-). My sister of course spotted my half chipped off nail polish (I'd put it on for the party but hadn't any remove to take it off) and commented on it and pointed it out to her bf. I had to laugh, she asked if there was something I needed to tell her and that she was going to tell my mum. I just told her it was a fancy dress party and she was just jealous as she didn't get out enough and I was making up for lost time...

I know, shocking. I should have touched up my polish before I went home!

No comments: