Sunday, September 16, 2007

Writers block...

Have you ever really wanted to write but just not been able to? Like, when you sit down at a blank screen (or paper) or even start to think about doing so, your mind just shrinks back from the thought and all those things you want to say seem impossible to start? I don't mean that there is nothing to say, I mean that there is so much going on that you don't know where to begin, that you can't get a handle on things or get things coherent enough to start letting it dribble out so it all backs up inside. Then there is more and more and it gets harder to find the place to begin.

I think that's kind of where I've been the last few weeks. A dozen things happened, where do I start, which do I start with, how do I write about them coherently, passionately, informatively without making it seem like dry lists of I did this...

Writing my blog is incredibly therapeutic for me at times. At times its just bloody frustrating!!

No comments: